Friday, May 14, 2010

still up

hey ya'll

Athena and i r still up and were watching my fav show. comedy now! lol great show... athena wakes up every night same time every night i feed her at least 5 times a day. and change her dipper at least 10 times aday she pees alot more then poops if ur wondering Athena is 3 months old she is my angel my doll my love. the dad if ur wondering never comes around he just donsnt care for her he took one look at her when she was born and the look on his face was heart breaking. like he was disaponted in her because she wasnt a boy he always wanted a boy he was 16 when i was 14 u may think of me as a slut and i agree what i did was very sluty and very stupid. his name is Damon K his father when i told him was very disgusted with me like it was all my fault that i was pergant when Damon was the one who said he was wearing a condom and said that its alright that god was ok with us haveing sex. but then from my mistake i got the most presuse thing in the world my lil Athena Aphrodite she's perfect i only wish she had a father figure she's the most beautiful thing in the world!!!!! i'll update my pics next blog



Zoom Zoom luv ya<3

No comments:

Post a Comment