Saturday, May 15, 2010

my little girl at 3 months shes just perfect.... my mother said that Athena looks just like me when i was a baby but to tell u the truth she doesn't. She look like Damon its heart breaking to tell u the truth i hat what he did to me... when i went to this stupid senior party he got me drunk and well u probably no the rest he just has no respect for women and he got my ex bf fl pregnant to i warned her i showed her what he did to me but she still never listened... now shes pregnant with a boy and he will be happy and he will see him every day and pay child support... and never leave her side. my friends name is Carly Benson she is great but she betrayed me and now she is facing the consequence she has no morals and she has no friends i have to get a job soon because im running off of Rileys money he may have lots of money but i dont feel right takeing it i do no that Riley has a crush on my and he loves me -i found his diary that boy has some disturbing ideas lol- but i no that if i fall for him then i dont have to get a job and we would live off of Rileys father's money it sounds greedy but when ur 15 and u have a 3 month old u tend to find ways to get money i do no that i will never have sex well not till im married any way. Athena sleeps great during the day i call her my night owl... Riley is a great guy and i love him but i dont no how much i love him.....
Zoom Zoom
15 year old mommy

1 comment: